The Institute for Systems and Robotics – ISR-Lisboa – is a multidisciplinary research institution in the areas of Robotics and Information Processing, including Systems and Control Theory, Signal Processing, Computer Vision, AI and Intelligent Systems and Biomedical Engineering.
Research at ISR-Lisboa spans a multitude of key topics, ranging from fundamental theoretical issues to the applications of engineering methods and tools to the design and analysis of complex systems. ISR-Lisboa is organized in the following five research groups/labs:
- Computer and Robot Vision;
- Dynamical Systems and Ocean Robotics;
- Evolutionary Systems and Biomedical Engineering;
- Intelligent Robots and Systems Group;
- Signal and Image Processing Group.